Before you contact me about membership, please read all the info on this website especially the joining page.
• 15 x 5-7lb Carp stocked into the Heron Lake (Feb 14)
• 18 x 6-8lb Carp stocked into the Island Lake (Feb 14).
• 30 x 3lb Carp stocked into the Island Lake (Jan 14).
• 12 x 10-18lb Carp stocked into the Heron Lake (Jan 14).
• All 3 lakes are now Otter/Flood fence protected.
Island Lake stocky, what a corker!
Wellingborough lakes comprises three disused gravel pits of 5, 11 and 23, with the 5 acre Island lake and 11 acre Heron lake situated south of the Wellingborough town at one site with the 23 acre Mill lake half a mile away to the south east of the town, all along the Nene Valley.
I have set the fishing swims between 40-60m apart to give the angler plenty of water to fish there are six swims on the Island lake, fourteen swims on the Heron lake and twenty three swims on the Mill lake.
All three waters are run on a limited ticket syndicate.
I have mobiloo toilets at all sites.
All entrance gates are locked with combination locks, these are private fisheries in 8 years we have had no security or safety problems.
Dint stockies coming on nicely